If you’re a mom, life gets crazy, and we need all the help we can get! I took it to IG and polled you guys to share your mom hacks.
Here to make to *try* to make the day to day life easier. I wanted to share 20 mom hacks that will make you go “why didn’t I think of that?!”.
- Use a spare diaper to clean up spills when on the go.
- Try smoothies for breakfast, It’s fast and easy!
- Dress the kids in their clothes the night before school (weekends are for PJS).
- Use Paper Plates during the weekdays.
- Give them popsicles in the bathtub.
- If you don’t like the idea of not sleeping in PJS, try putting each day worth of outfit in ziplock bags.
- Have a portable potty in the trunk for on the go!
- Keep broken crayons in a prescription bottle to color with at restaurants.
- Use fast foods beverage holders in the car for on the go eating. Ask for a drink tray for every one of your children, and then place their meals on the drink trays.
- Layers your kid’s mattress. Protective pad, sheets, protective pad, and finally sheets.
- Bulk-buy kid’s present when they go on sale, and keep a stash hidden away.
- When you cook, make double the recipe and then freeze for easy meals when things get crazy.
- Keep an old diaper bag (or any bag really) in the car for an emergency. Include cash, extra clothes, shoes, diapers, wipes, and a first aid kit.
- Use a shoe organizer for craft supplies.
- Use a laundry bin to carry your grocery bags from the car into the house.
- Tie a rubber band to tie around pump nozzles to limit the amount of soap kids (or husband) use.
- Soak a sponge in a freezer bag for a DIY ice pack.
- Bring crayons to the doctor’s office to use at the exam table while you wait!
- Use a mesh bag to wash all your socks together.
- Use a dry erase marker and write on your washer what needs to be hung dry for each load. That way you won’t ever accidentally shrink anything.
Have you tried any of these mom hacks? Got any other hacks to make life easier? Share them below!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!
SEE MORE MOTHERHOOD POSTS HERE: